Thursday, April 26, 2007

Other things

Today
we are back from tha hoildays and started term 2!!!!!
i know school is boring but these days u dont get any where with out a bit sense.
beening back from the hoildays is good cause seein frends is one of tha best thing that i like to do.My friends are deadly to me nicole is my bestie, emma&emelie are been friends with me for ages,stacey& moe are like sistas to me.And i have many more at school, my soccer teams , my basketball teams & in other towns . I LUV FLICK

3 comments:

memoeblog said...

good one maz. just gave me a good idea. hehehe nice one. : )

x.X.x 100% princess x.X.x said...

heey heey sweetie gurl.. how r you 2daii? hows ya arm goin? yea mines ok bit sore though! lol nyways gorjuz gurl.. luv ya x.x

emily said...

diufg kslajdfho;sdg